05-19-2012 08:21 AM - edited 05-19-2012 08:39 AM
How do I turn off 'low disk space notification' because it keeps advising that I am running out of disk space on HP_TOOLS (E) drive and its very annoying. I know its working properly so I just want to turn off the notification window that keeps popping up every few minutes.
05-19-2012 08:23 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 10:00 AM by OscarFuentes
Please check the link givenbelow might be helpful for you.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
05-20-2012 08:39 AM - edited 05-20-2012 08:41 AM
Thanks for your info. I do not want to delete back up files and folders as I assume they are stored in the (E) drive for a reason. I just want to stop the annoying pop up. Is this possible without deleting files and folders?
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)