12-28-2009 11:37 AM
I keep getting this prompt:
Low Disk Space
You are running out of disk space on PRESARIO_RP(D. Is this a back up file?
To free up space on this drive by deleting old or unnecessary files. My space is 11.4 gb with 0 bytes free space.
I am not too computer savy, when it comes to this type of problem.
12-28-2009 01:29 PM
if you have stored any files or backed up any file only then you'll get this message.
Kindly delete the folder which is in the name of your PC if you need more help, Contact HP Tech Support
Attempts may fail, But don't fail to attempt.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)