03-24-2011 07:12 AM - edited 03-24-2011 07:15 AM
I have notebook HP ProBook 4320s, today I reinstall Windows XP SP3. I installed all drivers (hardware manager in Windows n't have yellow icon =), but.. hot-key Fn+F4 not work. I tested: connect external LCD monitor to notebook and notebook detected his, but resolution notebook was 1024*768, and can't change resolution yet diskonnect external Monitor. This work video driver Intel oO, but Fn+F4 not work. I disabled loading intel driver modules in "msconfig - autostart" and rebooted. I again connect external Monitor to notebook and.. i don't have picture in external monitor, and Fn+F4 not work again. I installed "HP hotkey support", but it can't help.
ps: very sorry for my bad english, help me =) I have two external video projectors and I have this problem =(
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)