06-09-2012 06:11 AM
My computer runs on Window 7 home premium and I use Cyberlink power 2 go for image and burning. I'm from India and recently we has religious function at home. As this was a personal religious event we took service of professional photographer who shoot the event using his digital camera and converted it to image on his computer.
he burned image on DVDs . I can play DVDs on traditional DVD player. Though the disk is full my computer drive recognize it as blank DVD. There are total 41 DVDs and some of the DVDs are recognized and can be played on computer. My DVD writer (on PC)is in good condition. The DVD which shows blank on my computer is shown full on photographe's computer.Unfortunately he could only told me that he has transfered this event from his camera disk to computer using some new HD technology. According to him some configuration changes required on my computer. His computer also run on window 7. Also same photographer did this same event recording for me three years ago and all these DVDs play well on my computer
I request your advice and support
06-09-2012 06:20 AM
You could try doing a firmware update from HP website and check if that fies the issue.
"I work for HP."
Click the Kudos star to say thanks
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)