Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi folks,

I would like to help with the power issues you are experiencing. Click the link below and follow the instructions suggested.

HP Notebook PCs - Overview of How to Troubleshoot Problems When a Computer Does Not Start Up or Boot....

Hope this helps.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended
Hi, I was playing Far Cry in my Laptop HP 630 on Battery, then i heard a sound inside the laptop but i ignored. After some seconds there was a smell like something got burnt. I ignored still because i was focused with the game. After sometime battery got low so when i plugged in the charger thats when I realised that My Laptop nolonger charges. I thought it was my charger but i tested in another laptop it was working. I was thinking it was my motherboard but I managed to fully use my laptop without any problem until it shutdown when battery got low. PLEASE HELP. I am now confused.
HP Recommended

Hello,

For the issue of the battery not being able to charge, I would like to assist you with this. I would need a little bit more information. What is the full model number of your notebook? I have included the document, 'Guide to finding your model number'. Also what version of Windows are you currently running? I have included the document 'Which Windows operating system am I running?'.

Thank you.

I worked on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

my laptop wont start up properly. There is a black screen with all LED on except Caps Lock which is blinkin` two times in row.In addition to that, I can hear fun noise  and my laptop working, but i dont see anything on screen ....what should i do

HP Recommended
There's a problem with my hp 630 it is full but it wont turn on when I I switch it on the power button but instead when I take the batter out and put it on again it automatically switches on and then it switches off after a few seconds. What seems to be the problem? I need help
HP Recommended

my hp630 is show blank screen d fan is rolllingt is and also beep light on the caplock pls what is the solution to it

HP Recommended

I'm having the same problem...
You can see on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gLXzQ637Gw&feature=youtu.be
Please help!!!

HP Recommended

i tried this procedure but it didn't boot to desktop and all i could see is a boot menu list page. Please help me with another option.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.