09-14-2012 10:07 AM
I have a problem. After updating the Bios output is black screen that says: Invalid Product Information
The following product information programmed into the system board is missing or invalid.
System Board (00A) - Product Name
ENTER - Continue Startup
For more information, please visit: www.hp.com / go / TechCenter / startup.
How can I solve this problem?'m Out of warranty. How much will it cost to fix it?
Thank you for your help.
09-15-2012 09:24 AM
Only a HP service center can fix this issue.
This is a user to user forum, Contact HP directly, they will guide you on what to do next to get it repaired under warranty
09-17-2012 06:57 PM
Can you provide more information?
1-In what country are you located?
2-What is the model and p/n of your laptop as listed on the Service Tag attached to bottom of laptop.
3-Do you recall which BIOS version you installed?
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)