06-04-2011 06:00 AM
I just bought an HP pavilion g series laptop a few months ago. Micosoft Word Starter was working fine. Now when I open it I get a smaller screen that asks for the Product Key......I have even tried adding a trial version of Office and that won't work properly either.
I had the computer crash a few weeks ago and had to restore it to the factory settings....Could this have affected the Word software?....is there any way I can fine the Product Key for my Word Starter program?
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)