05-08-2012 04:13 PM - edited 05-08-2012 04:30 PM
Help Please -- I am having problem in restoring my laptop HP CQ60-615DX with WINDOWS 7 to the original factory settings as the screen is broken and i am using a monitor with it -- however each time when i get to the process of doing the restore the computer logs off and will not allow me to go any further --
this monitor i also use with a dell laptop with VISTA with a broken screen and i don't have any problems -- so i figure there is something with the HP laptop that i am not doing right.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)