06-02-2013 11:43 PM
I am Rubel fromm Bangladesh,i have purchased my laptop in 2012, now a problem creat in my laptop, when i power on my laptop and shows display it apppears a message that " QLB Controller has stopped working" please give me suggestion for solving the problem
06-03-2013 01:31 PM
QLB stands for Quick Launch buttons which are nothing but HP Hot Keys. The latest version of specific software is available from the following weblink:
Please download and install this Hot key software.
NOTE: If you find HP Quick Launch or HP Hot Key in Programs and Features option in Control Panel. Please do uninstall the program before installing the one from the above link.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)