06-24-2009 05:29 AM - last edited on 02-20-2017 01:31 PM by OscarFuentes
First make Vista backup. If You have it now. How to do it all informations here.
Then put Your XP CD and boot from it. Select this partition which You want for installation.
Remember then this partition which You will choose will be formated and You will loose all data from it.
If You will need any other answers then please write down Your p/n number which is under Your computer and looks like this.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)