12-21-2012 07:28 AM
I've recently bought a G6-2005ax laptop and I''m planning to upgrade it from Windows 7 Home Basic to Windows 8.
So I downloaded and ran Windows 8 Upgrade assistant.
It shows that the ATHEROS BLUETOOTH SUITE (64) is not compatible with Windows 8.
Does that mean that I wont be able to use the bluetooth if I upgrade??
Or please tell a link where I can download the Suite for Windows 8, if its available!!
PRODUCT NO: B3J80PA#ACJ
currently using Windows 7 Home Basic
Solved! View Solution.
12-21-2012 08:06 AM
Windows 8 drivers for your notebook are available here. There is a driver for Atheros Bluetooth available there. Look under driver -->network
If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)