12-21-2012 07:28 AM
I've recently bought a G6-2005ax laptop and I''m planning to upgrade it from Windows 7 Home Basic to Windows 8.
So I downloaded and ran Windows 8 Upgrade assistant.
It shows that the ATHEROS BLUETOOTH SUITE (64) is not compatible with Windows 8.
Does that mean that I wont be able to use the bluetooth if I upgrade??
Or please tell a link where I can download the Suite for Windows 8, if its available!!
PRODUCT NO: B3J80PA#ACJ
currently using Windows 7 Home Basic
Solved! View Solution.
12-21-2012 08:06 AM
Windows 8 drivers for your notebook are available here. There is a driver for Atheros Bluetooth available there. Look under driver -->network
If your problem is solved , please click the Accepted Solution button
I am not an HP Employee, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)