11-12-2009 12:04 PM
Hi, I have a HP Compaq dc7800 Small Form Factor PC and i'm getting that blue screen asking for the power-on password, although i did not set it. I have tried removing the CMOS battery but unfornunately that didn't work, perhaps becasue it is a business PC, which i read in a post on hear.
What should i do?
11-12-2009 02:03 PM
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)