02-08-2010 11:07 AM
I recently formatted drive c and installed windows 7 on it, but lost the features of multimedia keyboard, that is no volume OSD and no buttons on extreme left and right sides of the keyboard work. I still have the factory image partition which is a drive 'F'. The problem is F11 does not work now. I could not find out a way to restore the factory settings from the available image in drive "F". I'll appreciate any assistance in this regard.
02-08-2010 11:39 AM
Have you tried installing the KBD driver? Vista drivers usually work in Win 7
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
02-09-2010 05:41 PM
Thanks for your reply. I tried to install it, but in the final message it says that my system does not meet the requirement to update. It seems this driver is not compatible.
I am still looking for a way to restore the factory settings from the image on my system's F drive. F11 does not work after formatting the drive c.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)