01-19-2010 11:04 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 11:21 AM by OscarFuentes
i need SATA Driver for install XP on laptop HP210-1014TU : http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01968363
and i already download all, where the sata driver located?
01-19-2010 11:17 PM
You need to slipstream Your Sata drivers with nLite.
The driver is located in iaAHCI.inf and is called ICH7M SATA AHCI Controller.
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)