11-02-2012 04:59 PM - edited 11-02-2012 05:05 PM
Something is strange with your post. It is a hyperlink to goes nowhere and is cutting off a lot of your post.
So, you're having a virus problem biVazzz?
If you are sure you are having a virus issue the best bet is to recover the system and start over. Viruses can hide very well and some can be very hard to get rid of. So the best option is usually to re-install Windows and start fresh.
Back up all of your data and follow these steps.
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"
Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)