Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Elitebook 840 G3
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I can't find anywhere to set the Date and Time in the BIOS for an HP Elitebook 840 G3.

Can anyone advise if the Date and Time can be set in the BIOS and, if so, where?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

HI.

When the manufacturer logo appears, press the key to access the BIOS F10, You have to use only the arrows on your keyboard
Within this section we can set the date and time of the system, we have.
Use the keys that have these names
(AvPag and RePag) that serve to change forwards and backwards.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01443329

Regards.

☑ I do not work for HP, I volunteer.
☑ To close the topic, check "accept as a solution" the correct answer or Thumb to say thank you.
☑ I'm sorry but you do not answer questions privately.
HP Recommended

My question was not generic, it was specific to the Elitebook 840 G3 BIOS.

More specifically UEFI BIOS in Legacy mode.

There does not appear to be anywhere to set Time and Date in the BIOS.

If anyone knows differently, specifically for the Elitebook 840 G3, please let me know.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

HP Recommended

I think I could help your question.On the G3 units ,the change In date and time Is not possible.If you could change the date and time In OS and that should reflect good and same In BIOS.

I am an HP Employee.

Please click the thumbs up button to say "Thanks!"
Clicking "Accept as Solution" on a reply that solves your problem makes it easier for other people to find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.