07-18-2011 07:30 AM
When I got my dv6-6135dx I upgraded to win7 pro immediately. Now for the life of me I can't get SimplePass 2011 to work. Everything installs correctly but when I open after installing the program freezes after I try logging in with a fingerprint or my windows password. Currently i'm only able to login to windows with my finger, and I would like to log into websites ect.
07-18-2011 01:15 PM
Reinstall the Simplepass program using HP Recovery Manager and also install updated driver for your fingerprint reader from here
Refer guide over here on how you can logon to websites using it.
I am an HP employee!!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)