06-06-2014 10:22 PM
I am having same issue. I have HP Pavilion G6, which I purchased in Sept 2012. I've had nothing but issues, and now have been told warranty is out, although it says warranty for 2 yrs inside of battery case? and it isn't 2 yrs since I bought it!!
I have Smart Hard Disk error, blue screen, but cannot do anything, (using my work computer to get any answers I can)
any help would be much appreciated.thanks
06-06-2014 10:40 PM
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
06-08-2014 01:55 PM
Thanks for the quick reply!! I am definately tech-challenged!! I have contacted HP as my warranty is showing that it has ended, but my receipt for purchase is September 2012, & after checking inside battery compartment it does state 2 yr warranty, ( I purchased at costco for a reason!)
Thanks again, great site for help with computer issues, even I can help solve!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)