11-22-2012 02:03 PM
HP 4540S Laptop, Win7 64 bit. No error msg. Removed battery and dried up all liquid with paper towels. Removed the bottom panel so it can dry out over night. Any other ideas before I power it up tomorrow?
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Spilled coffee on keyboard.
11-23-2012 03:05 PM
I would lay it face down with a fan pointing upward toward the keyboard.
You can check this video out also. http://www.ehow.com/video_113592_clean-keyboard-spills.html
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)