09-03-2011 08:13 AM
Hello, I would be very grateful if someone can help me out.
I have bought a laptop 3 years ago, and it is HP PAVILLION dv4, pavillion4-1435dx . What I noticed i sthat I was downloading the updates and left my laptop for a while, but it wont start.
And the startup repair can not start the laptop also. When it start checking for solution, it will get to a point where it stuck and wont go anymore. I would be very grateful if someone can help me out.
09-07-2011 06:35 AM
1.Shut Down the laptop completely
2.On the Top Row of your Keyboard there is an F8 Key.Start Tapping it and Turn on your Laptop.
3.You will get Advanced Boot Options
4.Select Safe Mode With Networking.
5.Wait for all the Things to Load
6.If it shows your Windows Login with your User Name.Please login.
7.If you are successfull
8.Go to Start Button
9.Type "System restore" without Quotes in Start Search.
10.You will get System restore.
11.Access the System restore -> Click Next -> Select Date -> Confim restore and it will prompt it cannot be interrupted.Just Click ok.
12.After the System restore completes do not worry about the Message was it successful or not just check if you are able to Login.
Hope this Works
If the Problem resolves please Click Kudos and Mark it as solved
10-22-2012 05:30 AM
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)