09-22-2009 11:44 AM
I had a bad hard-drive, so I replaced it.
I'm using the HP Pavilion System Recovery disk, but get this error.
This CD contains a backup of the software originally installed on an HP Pavilion PC and can only be used with an HP Pavilion PC.
My PC is a Pavilion, so I'm not sure why I'm getting this error.
Thank you for any help you may have.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)