My system is having a problems nowadays and I want to recover my system. I don't want to reset it to it's factory becasuse I have divided my hard disk into 3 more partitions. So if I reset it to factory then all my partitions will be removed. I put the recovery DVDs which I was created on the first day I bought my laptop and I restarted my laptop. at the begining I presed Esc key and then I chosed system recovery by pressing F11. after the windows file loaded then the below message in Picture #4 came up. It says that I have to enable acceleration option for Intel smart response technology and try again.
My question is: how can I enable acceleration option for Intel smart response technology?
And how can I reinstall my windows without removing my other partitions? I have read the following link: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02638587
but I don't know where can I chose ether option: system recovery or minimized image recovery
Please Help me !!!!!!!!
04-01-2014 05:10 AM
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)