04-06-2011 03:42 PM
System message displayed:
The device driver for the 'standard 101/102 Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard with HP QLB" device is
preventing the machine from entering standby. Please close all applications and try again. If the problem
persists, you may need to update this driver.
There doesn't seem to be a driver update available. Any suggestions?
Thanks for your help.
04-07-2011 10:04 PM
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)