03-19-2017 06:34 PM
Ok so I woke up this morning and was playing games like usual but when I restart it later some notification pops up, the application is not responding, the program may respond again if you wait. Do you wish to end this process?
When I tap, end process,my screen goes blank. My Windows bar at the bottom is frozen and I can't tap on any program at all plz help thank you.
03-20-2017 02:21 PM
Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums.
I understand that you have an HP computer with Win10. I read that there is a notification popup as the application is not responding, the program may respond again if you wait. Do you wish to end this process? When you try to end the process, the screen goes blank. The Windows bar at the bottom freezes and you're unable to work on the PC. Not to worry though as I have a few suggestions.
I would like to know the following information to assist you better:
- The exact product model no. This link will help you to find the model no: http://hp.care/2bygf7l
- Does it tell you which application it is?
- Does this happen only while playing games or happens randomly?
- Did any recent updates or software changes take place on the laptop?
Meanwhile, I suggest you to go through the steps mentioned under "Manage applications and system features to increase performance" from this link: http://hp.care/2mJ5Wwz
Please feel free to reply. Cheers!
I am an HP Employee
Please click “Accept as Solution” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the same solution.
Click the “Thumbs Up” to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)