02-09-2014 10:32 AM
Hi, my pc starts and the following text appears :" your pc ran into a problem " and it restarts itself all the time. I tried disabling secure boot, didn´t help, system recovery fails and gives error report , that antivirus program is blocking things and I must disable antivirus program, but I can´t do that. What should I do, I don´t have external hard drive right now , so backup isn´t an option.
Thank you for your earliest reply !
02-10-2014 05:52 AM
You will need to make a system repair disc on another Windows 8 PC (not 8.1)
See this article on how to make it
Once you have that you will need to boot from that disk to repair your PC
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)