Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello,

Same scenario for me, I have a HP Elitebook 840 G2, and it's not possible to uninstall hp client security.

The laptop don't have DVD ...

Anyone has a clue for me ?

Regards

HP Recommended

I did disable the DVD but it wasn't enough with my computer. I had to disable also the card reader that's in my PC (an internal 3,5 inch card reader that I added myself, taken from another HP PC). Disabling the internal USB that hosts the card reader didn't work. I had to disable each slot one by one in the Device manager (CF, SD, MS...). Only then, uninstalling HP Client security became possible without that stupid Error 1325.

HP Recommended

I need help disabling HP drive encryption from HP Client Security manager, so that I can unistall HP drive encryption so then I can unistall HP Client Security Manager so that I can the upgrade to windows 10 . thanks

HP Recommended

I got a little farther than I did before, It still pops up with Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transforms paths are valid. 

NOW WHAT DO I DO??????

HP Recommended

Thank you very much, disabling the DVD Drive helped and also a virtual drive.

HP Recommended

I had the same error message but the solution worked like a charm!

Thanks

HP Recommended

I can confirm that this works on the Probook 450 G4 as well.

HP Recommended

THANK YOU !!!!!! 

HP Recommended

decided to try HP drive encyrption software...that is when my problems started-- computer hung up extremely slow etc. finally after all day and uninstalling things am still stuck with hp password input upon boot up

cant uninstal hp security software

get transform erro also previously got error 1733

ran msiexec

check MS installer and everything ok (via utility)

cant find driver to reinstall/deinstall software

ms support not much help

clean boot disabling everything doesnt help..but HP password input doesnt show up upon safe boot

have 8470 windows 10 64bit 

thanks

HP Recommended

Sorry, I never used the software and it sounds like you started using it.  Once you can get to a place where you can run an uninstaller then maybe my solution can help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.