09-13-2009 04:59 AM
Hello I need a driver for this device acpi/hpq004/3&21436425&0.
I have a dv7-1249ef and I'm using Windows Vista 32bit.
Can anyone help me?
Solved! View Solution.
09-13-2009 07:41 AM
It's ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection, download it from dv7-1000CTO page, here
Someone in HP may have forgotten to put it in your support page model.
Pavilion DV2922TX, XP-SP3 32bit, Intel T5750 2.0Ghz, Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS with 128MB, 4GB 667 DDR2, 250GB HDD
03-14-2011 06:18 AM
The support tools and drivers for your notebook model are here. The Protect tools are in the security section.
If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)