Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello Reggisity

As I understand it you require a driver to get the last of your PCI devices installed. In order to get you the information I would encourage you to post your product number for your computer. I am linking an HP Support document below that will show you how to find your product number. As well, if you could indicate which operating system you are using. And whether your operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit as with this and the product number we can provide you with accurate information on which drivers to recommend.

How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Which Windows operating system am I running?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows/which-operating-system

Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02033168

I would like to thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
HP Recommended

Windows 8.1 64 bit

\VEN_1814&DEV_3298&SUBSYS_18EC103C&REV_00\4&2c081ce0&0&01E0

ACPI\HPQ0004\3&11583659&0

HP Recommended

Hi SuperbPaLM,

Welcome to the HP Forums! I did some research and believe that I have found the driver for you and it is a Bluetooth driver.

Bluetooth Driver

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

@somy_j wrote:

hello,

I have a hp pavilion g6-1156se PC notebook. I installed all the drivers but the PCI Device at Device manager is unknown. I don't know whitch program  I should install to fix this problem. I want to know  if I don't install it, it will cause a problem or no?

regards,

HP Recommended

I have a Hp pavilion 15 e084ca. I loaded Window 7 home premium on it after i decided I didnt like Windows 8. I am now missing PCI Device drivers and and unknown device. Both under the "other devices" tab.

hardware id for pci device is:

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_1982103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_1982103C
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&CC_FF0000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&CC_FF00

unknown device is:

PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7814&SUBSYS_1982103C&REV_09
PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7814&SUBSYS_1982103C
PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7814&CC_0C0330
PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7814&CC_0C03

pulling hair out that I cant afford to lose. Any help is appreciated.

HP Recommended

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_183E103C&REV_01

HP Recommended

i have this pci device id 

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&SUBSYS_166F103C&REV_01

HP Recommended

Hi, I have the same problem, please help me.

windows 8.1

HP Pavilion g6-1156se Notebook PC

PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6760&SUBSYS_1670103C&REV_00

HP Recommended

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_1818103C&REV_01\4&5cfe19b&0&00E2

i can't find this driver, can someone help..

HP Recommended

Greetings to all,

I am the author of PCI-Z, freeware lightweight system utility designed to provide information about (unknown) PCI (plus PCI-E aka PCIe, PCI-X...) devices and helps you find appropriate device drivers.

PCI-Z is designed for detecting unknown hardware on your Windows based PC. It will help you determine vendor, device and certain details about device even if you don't have drivers installed. Software uses The PCI ID Repository, a public repository of all known ID's used in PCI devices: ID's of vendors, devices, subsystems and device classes. It is used in various programs (e.g. The PCI Utilities) to display full human-readable names instead of cryptic numeric codes.

You can find drivers for your operating system without a problem! Find drivers for your WiFi cards, audio cards, network cards or any other PCI peripheral.

So, basically, it pretty much resembles lspci on *nix, while providing both GUI and CLI.

The author of CPU-Z has granted me permission to use a name similar to his product. Thanks Franck!

So, to sum it up, software if 100% portable freeware without any malware/adware, site is also ad free and I hope you will enjoy and find this little tool useful.

http://www.pci-z.com/

So basically, whenever you encounter issues with devices for which you cannot locate drivers yourself, you run PCI-Z and get the output where you can simply copy real device name and search for appropriate drivers yourself!

With my best,

Bruno

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.