11-24-2011 11:45 PM
I have a hp pavilion g6-1156se PC notebook. I installed all the drivers but the PCI Device at Device manager is unknown. I don't know whitch program I should install to fix this problem. I want to know if I don't install it, it will cause a problem or no?
11-25-2011 12:02 AM
In order to find the exact hardware for which the driver is missing, right click on unknow device entry in Device Manager which has yellow exclamation mark,
select properties >> click on the Details tab >> Select Hardware Ids from the property drop down menu.
It will give you the hardware id for that device. Copy the first line and paste it in this post so that I can provide you the exact driver for PCI device.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
05-04-2012 12:46 AM
I have thesame issue at my laptop..
Laptop Model: HP Pavilion g6 1309st
PCI device Problem
Hardware ID : PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&SUBSYS_1670103C&REV_01
Thank you for your help
05-04-2012 03:02 AM
If anybodies whose use Hardware ID : PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&SUBSYS_1670103C&REV_01
You must download and install, REALTEK card reader..
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)