08-02-2011 08:01 AM
My HP G56 laptop takes at least 15 minutes to switch off - why would this be ?
My BIOS is the latest and the HDD is only 25% full
I have run all the standard checks and this has not helped
I think that the problem may lie in the registry ?
08-02-2011 08:24 AM
It could be a program that is running and has problems closing, or it could be a virus/malware
Reboot the PC when done with SAS, then shut down, see if it is better, report back.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)