10-25-2013 10:04 AM
Update my HP Envy 15 j040el with win 8 italy to win 8.1 from the MS store ...
IExplorer 11 not function
QOV6 malware enter in IE11 automatically , in my pc was present Avira
No possibility to reinstall IE11
Button Wifi not function
Light control from keyboard not function
Fan of CPU : max , no possibility to change ! ...
Metro always blocked !
Migrated automatically from local user to MS account !
Stop the notebook
Microsoft : what I think of your product ! ...
I buy a 128 GIGA SSD , remove original HD and reinstall Win 8 from MSDN version
Reconfigure all driver manually , Migrated my files and software by USB 3.0 interface : 120 GIGA ...
I spend one day for all .... thank you microsoft
Original HP Hard disk rady for Debian installation ...
11-01-2013 02:48 AM
im having the same problem of yours when i update my windows 8 to 8.1 all was gone my wifi can connect but when i browse it says no connection can you help me with this please..thanks
11-04-2013 06:50 AM
I would like to assist you with this issue. Before we get started, I would like to verify that you have the following notebook: HP ENVY 15-j040el Notebook PC.
If you're not sure what the model/product number of your computer that you have is, click here.
Looking forward to your response.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)