Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion g6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I m using Pavilion g6 recently I upgrade it to Windows 10. Whenever I open App Store windows prompting a dialogue box "The server stumbled" We all have bad days & The error code is 0x80072EFD, in case you need it. CV: 8gF1kvYe8UmQ3pgF It is so panic so can u plz help me what actually I have to do to run App Store properly? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @NavinVerma ,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!

I came across your post about the Notebook, and wanted to assist you! I have looked into your issue about your HP Pavilion g6 Notebook and the error code is 0x80072EFD appearing as you are trying to use the Windows 10 App Store. Here is a link to Microsoft that indicates there is an update needed.

You could  try using the Windows Update Troubleshooting tool to fix any updates that have not come through for Windows 10.  Please restart the Notebook twice to make sure all update have been completed!

Here is a document that shows how to update drivers that are not working correctly with Windows 10.

If you are running a virus protection program, try to temporarily disable it.

If that does not help right click on the Windows Store app and uninstall it. Then reinstall it.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi @NavinVerma ,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!

I came across your post about the Notebook, and wanted to assist you! I have looked into your issue about your HP Pavilion g6 Notebook and the error code is 0x80072EFD appearing as you are trying to use the Windows 10 App Store. Here is a link to Microsoft that indicates there is an update needed.

You could  try using the Windows Update Troubleshooting tool to fix any updates that have not come through for Windows 10.  Please restart the Notebook twice to make sure all update have been completed!

Here is a document that shows how to update drivers that are not working correctly with Windows 10.

If you are running a virus protection program, try to temporarily disable it.

If that does not help right click on the Windows Store app and uninstall it. Then reinstall it.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Thanks a lot Support team. And sorry for late reply. Finally My App Store is working properly 🙂

HP Recommended
Pls my PC is HP 530 NOTEBOOK
HP Recommended
not responding is what the system is showing me. and also UPGRADE WINDOW VISTA
HP Recommended

hello HP,

faizan patel here,

i have a hp leptop with  windows 10pro

when i start my store that time i show one message.messege like "The server stumbled ,we all have bad days,the error code is 0x80072EE7 in case you need "

so please tell me the right solution for it because i want to use this apps may be this is this very usefull apps.

thank you.

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue. 
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire: 
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about forum posting, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.