09-11-2010 07:51 AM
EliteBook 8540P 64bit Windows 7 Pro
with 128G SDS and 500G internal hard drive and external HP USB DVD
Both Repair and Recover discs during the startup process give the following error
Program: x:\sources\recovery\Tools\HP Recovery Manager.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way
Please contact the application support team for more information
Why do these not work?
How will I recover if I every have a major problem and loose my recovery partition?
09-12-2010 06:31 PM
I would contact HP about this issue
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)