12-11-2009 05:37 PM
An HP tech via phone says that HP will not speak to or address any issues regarding Windows 7 Home Preium, version 6.1 (build 7600)
Apparently HP did'nt sell this version. Is this true? I wanted help setting up Bluetooth for my printer wich is also HP 6310 all in one.
Don Pederson, Jacksonville, FL
12-11-2009 06:01 PM
According to HP Support Policy, phone support agents only support preinstalled Operating System and also support HP Windows 7 Upgrades. They would not support any retail upgrades.
If you can give more information on the bluetooth issue you are facing, I can try helping you here. Also provide your product information like product number or model number that is there on the sticker below your notebook.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)