07-08-2012 10:38 AM
I have a pavillion dv 7012 Tx notebook .
I created Windows recovery on a USB Flash Drive .
Now , While trying to install windows using that pen drive during Startup of the computer , it does not load windows .
It gives the message "no operating system found remove usb and reboot " , and within a second it loads the normal windows from the Hard Disk .
I am unable to use the Recovery USB Icreated , and it was perfectly created .
I have also mingled with the BIOS boot order , i.e. USB first , and then the HDD .
Any help would be highly appreciated .
07-19-2012 06:52 PM
I do have similar problem. I have netbook 210 and just upgrade my hard drive to ssd, then try to recover with recovery usb that I made it before replacing hard drive , after first phase, which is formatting and copying windows files. it will not boot. I checked with CMD, there are data on C drive but can't boot.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)