Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Yes I am.

If You can't write in English then Your may write to me here in Polish.

I prefer English because this will be benefit to others too.

Witam rodaka.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

Mój problem już został rozwiązany 🙂 Na ile będę mógł, to postaram się pomóc innym.

Nieźle się tu rozręciłeś, prawie 4k postów.

Pozdrawiam!

HP Recommended

Moglbys napisac w czym byl problem?

Jestem najzwyczajniej w swiecie ciekaw o co chodzilo.

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Jestem tu tylko i wylacznie jako wsparcie (wolontariusz).

HP Recommended

Well, I asked him just as I reinstalled Windows 7 on it - and he said that it worked before, during Vista.

Do you have any guide on how to unplug the wireless card?

HP Recommended

hi daniel,

after i upgraded my hp pavilion 6680ev with win7 i'm very satisfied, but i have 1 small problem.

when i use my hp laptop remote control i can't start windows media center from the button on the remote. i got to open the media from the mouse first and then to operate from remote.and also if i push the quick play button next to media center on remote when play the center it's maximizing it. It's strange but if you have some salvation just let me know I'll be extremely happy to have a perfect upgrade with this laptop.it's not a big deal i can live somehow but it makes me nervous sometimes.

thanks.

Best regards.

HP Recommended

@Kozuthegosu

Check service documentation for this model here (page 135).

@jiji_pl

Hi,

Backup Your Windows7 system first and all important files.

Just for safety.

Try this file:

ENE CIR Receiver here (ver 2.7.4.0)

If I remember well I saw somewhere user which solved this problem by installig this driver, but I'm not sure of it.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Hi  jiji_pl

Here is the fix:

http://www.enccompany.com/microsoft/windowsvista/sp1/HP/RC6_fix_2.0.zip

I tested on my Pavilion 6000 and it worked like charm

Enjoy!!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.