Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Haii!!

i have dv6670ec and a need this -

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0447&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_A1
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0447&SUBSYS_30CF103C
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0447&CC_0B4000
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0447&CC_0B40
HEELP!!!

HP Recommended

for windows 7 !!!!

HP Recommended

@Kujjep

nVidia Chipset (Install and reboot ) here  

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

Wow, this post saved me, thank you so much!!!

HP Recommended

Hi.

I have notebook HP Pavilion dv6500

I installed windows 7. I installed all drivers. After it a have problem with wireless.

In "device manager" i can't find wireless adapter. Here print screen

device manager

In "wireless assistant" i see only bluetooth options ("on" or "off"). And i can't see wifi options. Here print screen

wireless accistant

What can i do for solve this problem? Maybe i need to reinstall driver? (but i already downloaded and installed all drivers from www.hp.com for my notebook).

Thanks in advance for help.

HP Recommended

I have looked all over this forum for the place where you add a post for a question I have and can not find it.  Perhaps you will kind enough to give me that information.  You may have the answer to my question as well.  Changed OS to Window 7, my HP 2840 all in one did not like that at all.  Downloaded driver, however the scan pull down list does not include PDF file as an option to save file to, also I don't see an option to sent as email.  Is there a fix for this?

Thank you,

Margie

HP Recommended

@Simone002

To post a question/message go to the appropriate section..Laptops, Desktops.Printers,etc. Right above the black bar that says 'Announcements' you will see a little icon with 'New Post'_click that to start a thread.

You can navigate back to Home using the link at the top of this page,right under your username, where you choose your desired section and see the "New Post" icon.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

@sometime1985

Hi,

It looks then You've got problem with hardware not software.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

Brilliant, thank you for saving my sanity!

HP Recommended

I have the same problem as sometime 1985.  PLEASE HELP!

I had my dv9000 running windows vista (no problems).  Then I had it running windows 7 beta (no problems).  I did a clean install lastnight of a full windows 7 64bit professional and the wireless doesn't work.  None of HPs or Intels drivers work.  Windows recognizes the bluetooth portion and installed proper drivers but the wireless isn't there.  It doesn't even show up in device manager. 

It can't be a hardware issue because I downloaded windows 7 wirelessly 10 minutes before I cleared out the computer so I know its in there and works.  Is there anything I can do???

Also the hardware is an intel pro/wireless 3945abg

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.