07-23-2010 11:52 PM
I upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 after purchasing a new dv5t HP Pavilion Entertainment laptop. My laptop didn't come with any recovery disks, and I have recently noticed that since upgrading to Win 7 my Recovery Manager and Battery Check features are MIA. I have tried downloading both the recovery manager patch for Win 7 (sp45823.exe) as well as the battery status file (HP Battery Check (SP41862)). neither have worked. Anyone have any suggestions?
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)