11-30-2009 05:12 PM
02-07-2010 02:00 PM
I just upgraded to Windows 7 and automatically Windows Update looked for the appropriate drivers for HP D2460 via the internet. I was able to print my documents a while ago.
02-08-2010 07:27 AM
I would uninstall all of the HP driver software and then do a reinstall. If using a USB connection, don't plug the printer in until you are asked to do so. Also, look into the Control Panel -> Device and Printers and remove all devices for your HP printer. Before starting the reinstlaation of the HP printer software.
HP ENVY 17T-u100, i7-7500U, NVIDIA 940MX, 16GB, 512GB m.2 SSD
HP Photosmart 6520, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Touchpad, HP Chromebook 11
Custom i7-4790k, Z97, 16GB 2400 MHz DDR3, Intel 750 PCI-E SSD, (2)Samsung EVO 840 SSD, Corsair HX650, GTX 980TI, Corsair H75 water cooler
Windows 10 Pro in UEFI mode - production system
Windows 7 and 8 in UEFI mode - test systems
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)