11-30-2009 05:12 PM
02-07-2010 02:00 PM
I just upgraded to Windows 7 and automatically Windows Update looked for the appropriate drivers for HP D2460 via the internet. I was able to print my documents a while ago.
02-08-2010 07:27 AM
I would uninstall all of the HP driver software and then do a reinstall. If using a USB connection, don't plug the printer in until you are asked to do so. Also, look into the Control Panel -> Device and Printers and remove all devices for your HP printer. Before starting the reinstlaation of the HP printer software.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)