Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 630
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I want reinstall the Operating System Windows 7 but i cant take my version from HP. Please someone can help me, how can i download my copy please?

Thank you in advance

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

In order to get reasonable help, the complete model number is needed.  If the PC came with Windows 7 from the factory, then Recovery Manager will reinstall Windows like new-"factory fresh"

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

Hi yes notebook came with insalled windows from the factory and when i\m trying to recover i get always the message "there is no recorev point"

HP Recommended

Anyway i am thankfull for you help and advice Old Man :generic:

Spoiler

HP Recommended

It sounds as though you are referring to a "System Restore " rather than Recovery.  Please explain how you got there and what steps used.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

Hello

download this softpaq

HP Cloud Recovery Client

this utility will write on an USB Key of at least 16GB , Windows 7 64bit Pro HP OEM.

When you will run the utility from the folder , it will as kfor model and serial number.

if HP 630 is not in the list , select any notebook model , the Windows 7 DVD is the same for every HP business notebook.

As serial number try to enter 0123456789 , then follow the istruction on the screen.

When the USB has been created , boot for this USB key and install Windows 7 64bit.

Finally download the driver from HP Support web site:HP 630 Windows 7 driver

I hope you will be able to reinstall Windows 7 from scratch

bye

HP Recommended

It would be most help if you post back on whether the download worked or not.  Thanks to @TryToDoMybest for the find.

I'm not an HP employee.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.