10-08-2013 01:10 AM
Hope you guys there could kindly help me.
I did accidentally deleted the Recovery Partition using Recovery Manager.
I need to restore it to factory settings, but in the Recovery Manager the Recovery Media Creation some how were disable.
Using Windows Recovery Environment prompt me, that I don't have Recovery partition.
Would you kindly enough to help me.
10-08-2013 02:31 AM - last edited on 04-20-2016 09:44 AM by OscarFuentes
You need a recovery set from HP now. Please contact an office near you:
or from the following link:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)