10-30-2012 04:46 PM
Will HP support my PC after I have upgraded to Windows 8?
If your PC is currently covered by HP’s hardware warranty, HP will continue to provide hardware warranty support during the duration of warranty coverage. The upgraded operating system is handled by best-effort support; if it is determined the operating system may be interfering with a diagnosis, it will be recommended the PC be returned to its original operating system.
11-16-2012 03:47 AM
03-02-2013 01:35 AM
I need help my Bluetooth keybored and mouse stoped working after I upgraded to win 8 and I looked for some driver or something but nothing so plz can u give me a hand
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)