09-14-2013 10:15 AM
i have a Hp Pavillion notebook Pc with stock windows 8. today after installing updates it started rebooting repeatedly. adter a few times i saw Getting ready and Installing devices(it had refreshed my pc or something i guess) anyways i logged on and the screen was flickering with my start window and desktop. i tried restarting but got no results. i tried restoring, refreshing and reseting but nothing worked so i put in my HP DVDs and started system restore. Now, while installing, my pc gives an error at 90% progress about some *.swp file which could not b copied which it skips and continues with the installation. on rebooting, it gets to the login screen but gives a message that windows is not installed correctly! Please advice! Thanks a lot!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)