10-17-2011 02:31 PM
I cannot download audio books from my library because the Windows Media Player does not recognize the .odm files necessary to accomplish this. I have a Pavilion g7 (64 bit), running Windows 7. What can I do to solve this problem as these audio books are very important to me.
10-17-2011 02:59 PM
I believe ODM suffix is NOT for WMP that why it does not know the file. Please check in here:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
10-12-2012 06:44 PM
The suggestions I got did nothing. My OverDrive Media Console would not update by click file and then upgrade. So, I went on the internet in search of a media player security 22.214.171.124 upgrade. No such creature. But the website
was given to me to update my software. But the button was shadowed and I was unable to click on it to download. Well I finally found answer.
What you need to know is to go to http://drmlicense.one.microsoft.com/Indivsite/en/i
as stated above.. Look at the toolbar and you will see a "broken or torn page" icon. Click on the broken page icon on the tool bar and the “upgrade” button will appear. Now you can upgrade!
I hope I have helped you,
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)