12-18-2008 02:32 PM
8007007A = Insufficient Buffer
your windows update is probably set to "automatic" and there are probably too many updates or a large one like a service pack.
If you can still get into windows update, try "review updates" first and select one at a time to install.
If windows update won't run now, download the windows update agent from microsoft, exit internet explorer and install it first.
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)