06-27-2011 10:06 PM
In my wireless network panel where all my other wireless networks show up, my network names shows up on the list twice, once being secured and the other one being unsecure. Due to this problem, which just started recently, I cant access my secured network by using my encryption. Is there a way I can get rid of the unsecured network and access my secured network. I am using a HP Compaq Presario CQ56 Notebook and Windows 7.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)