Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP G62 notebook
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hallo,

Ik kan ineens geen Word en Excel gebruiken, het lijkt of de hele installatie weg is.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@agatha100

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I Work for HP
HP Recommended

Hello,

I have a HP G62-B09ED notebook. Suddenly Word en Excel are deleted and my productcode is not working.

HP Recommended

@agatha100

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Riddle_Decipher is at your service. 

As I Understand the word and excel doesn't work anymore,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Did you make any recent software or hardware changes?

Did you install any updates such as the windows 10 upgrade or any other?

Have you attempted a system restore to an earlier date it had been working fine?

Did you pay extra for the office subscription and how long has it been since you registered your version of the Microsoft Excel?

Is this the Office starter you've been using?

While you respond to that, you could try the steps mentioned here: Click here (for Microsoft office starter issues).

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well, 

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts,  

mark my post as Accepted Solution. 

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment. 

Regards, 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply. 

Sorry for this late reply. 

The word and excel stopped one day on the other, I didn't change anything.

After they didn't worked anymore I tried to install them again, but teh system asked for a product key. I've one key and that is the one on my laptop MHDGP-KKTBK-7P9QG-YB378-HWVMT but it didn't work.

After that I did a system restore to an earlier date two times after that I did a system recovery to start with the fabric instal, this also didn't work.

I've got the laptop from my brother I don't think he payed extra because it was allready installed on the laptop when he bought it.

That's all I did

HP Recommended

Hi again,

It's working again. I don't know why but I deleted Office 2010 and than I did a recovery to a point before I deleted it and suddenly I could install it again??

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards

Hella

HP Recommended

@agatha100

Thank you for the update,

I appreciate your time and efforts, 

I'm glad you found the solution you were looking for. 

Thanks for taking the time to let the community know about the solution

You've been great to work with and it has been a genuine pleasure interacting with you.

And I recommend changing the windows updates from automatic to manual and see which update is making the difference. 

To simply say thanks for my efforts to assist you, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos.

And mark my post as Accepted Solution to help others find a similar solution as you have.

Take care now and do have a fabulous week ahead. 🙂

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.