Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Envy 13-ab007na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there,

literally just set up my new Envy but realised it is listed on the system as 'Notebook 13-ab0xx'.

Got me wondering if i had been sent out the wrong product. Or is this just another name for the 13-AB007NA.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Yes, it is.

Just check some of the product specs on the link I posted against what your PC has, such as the graphics, processor, size of the hard drive, etc.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

Somewhere on the PC there should be a sticker with a product number on it. 

The product number can normally be found on the same sticker as the serial number.

The product number for the model you purchased is 1DL53EA

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-ENVY-13-ab000-Notebook-PC/12499190/model/15178232/document/c0...

As long as that product number matches what you found on the sticker on the PC, or in the system information screen in the BIOS, then you got what you paid for.

The 13-ab0xx is the model series.

HP Recommended
Ah ok, thanks for your help.

Cannot see a sticker on the system, it must be in with the battery. But the 13-ab007na is the same system series as the 13-ab0XX then?.

Thanks.
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Yes, it is.

Just check some of the product specs on the link I posted against what your PC has, such as the graphics, processor, size of the hard drive, etc.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.