08-08-2011 07:02 AM
Every time I turn on my computer versionManager.exe is telling me that a program (unidentified publisher) is requesting access to my computer. the program says it is an HP update but going to the HP web site tells me my computer is up to date. this is annoying because it sets on the bottom bar and blinks. If I disallow it an information box appears saying,' error has occured the operation has been stopped by the user' accompanied with an OK button.
How do I stop this annoying and very possibly dangerous program from bothering me?
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)