12-09-2008 06:31 PM
12-09-2008 06:56 PM
now, I have had no problems formatting notebooks with vista and throwing xp on it but it might of been the version of XP I was using to format ... now I am just going to suggest it .. do a search on Google for something called "XP Black Edition" .. it has drivers in it currently, that loaded with all machines I have formatted ... if you get that ... use the drivers it has and use NLITE to incorporate them in your own XP Custom Install Disk ...
Pavilion DV2714CA, Vista Home Premium 32bit(Successfully running Windows XP Pro SP2), Intel T2330 1.60 GHz, Intel Graphics Accelerator X3100, 4GB RAM, 160 GB HDD --Do everyone a favor Post back your results, Resolved or Not - LEAVE KUDOS !
12-13-2008 01:10 PM
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)